Inspect Key West Inc. Rates for Thermal Imaging – Marine
Flat rate Hull Imaging
Inspections are performed in accordance with The Standard for Infrared Inspection of Recreational Yachts & Small Craft Constructed of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic and Composite Materials, published by the Infraspection Institute.
The thermal imager, when properly used will enable the detection of exceptions, such as…
- internal structural damage within a laminate
- disbonds between the interior hull and tabbed or bonded structures
- latent liquid accumulation within laminates or composite materials.
- hidden damage to stringers, bulkheads and compartments.
- damaged exterior components such as keel coolers and striking plates.
- interior structural defects such as improper bonding of stringers and bulkheads, and improper positioning of marine composites.